Carpet Water Damage Restoration
CARPET WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVIVESFrom excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and office. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help—and you need it fast.
They arrive on the scene with powerful, state-of-the-art equipment that extracts the water from your premises.
WE GET THE WATER OUT
- A disinfectant is being applied to kill bacteria and remove any bad odour to keep the carpet safe from infesting with fungus.
- Extraction equipment is brought into you premises to physically remove any freestanding water. Water is extracted from carpet.
- Proper extraction and drying techniques help minimize the possibility of carpet secondary backing damage, potential microbial growth and reduces costs.
- Professional grade drying and dehumidifying equipment is used to dry the affected areas and return the humidity levels in your home to normal. Special instruments will be used to identify hidden pockets of water.
- We clean the carpets to remove the dirt and not be affected by mold and mildew.
MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE
- Avoid the possibility of electric shock. Do not use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water.
- Remove the wet paper box and dispose it, and if there is your personal belonging please place it on the tables.
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings. Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Plan for restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- Wash your hands after handling damaged items.
- Turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water, if it is safe to do so.