We apply a quick-drying upholstery natural fabric solution to the fabrics. Spots are scrubbed with a furniture soft brush. The furniture upholstery gets cleaned when the room is set up. This way if there are any stubborn spots, they can be cleaned when the carpet cleaner comes into the room.
How We Clean Upholstery Fabric
- A Fabric soft brush is used to agitate the fabric for the easy removal of the dirt.
- An upholstery machine is used to extract the dirt and stains out from the fabrics and rinse the fabric thoroughly leaving your fabrics clean and fresh.
- Cleaning the upholstery fabric – Spraying the upholstery Natural Fabric solution to the fabrics to emulsify the dirt.
- Furniture cushions are put back in place.
- For stubborn spots, a pre spray solution is used and agitated with the soft brush, if it still holds stain on.
- Vacuuming the loose dust and dirt particles.
- Once the cleaning is finish, the cushions are set up to dry.
BENEFITS OF PROFESSIONAL UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- Appearance – Cleaning upholstery with our natural fabric cleaning solution is the best bet to keep furniture looking its best. After all, home owners want guests to notice the colour scheme and pattern of furniture, not unsightly spots.
Upholstery Lasts Longer – Dust has jagged edges that scratch at upholstery fibers; these microscopic abrasions cause the fabric to look dull and thin, but by removing dust, fabric will last longer.
Upholstery Fabric Smells Fresh – Fabric absorbs odour from its environment. Our cleaning methods will deodorize the fabric, leaving it smells as good as it looks.
Remove Allergens – Vacuuming removes dust and other allergens from upholstery.